Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is EB-3 Employment based immigrant visa?
It’s an employment visa that allows the applicant and their family (wife and children) obtain the U.S. green card and be able to live in the United States.
2. What type of education is required?
High school diploma.
3. What is the age requirement?
Minimum age requirement is 18.
4. How long does it take to obtain my EB-3 visa?
For most countries the process averages two years (except for the Philippines, China, India, and Mexico).
5. Can I bring my dependents into the U.S. on EB-3 visa?
6. How can I find an employer?
Robert Abedi Law is in constant communication with one of the most recognized and reputable employment agencies in the United States. We assist our clients to pick metropolitan cities in California, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Washington, and Washington, D.C.
7. Is this new law?
No. It has been the law since 1990.
8. How long do I have to work for the EB-3-related employer?
9. What is the competition like to obtain a job through EB-3?
Because these are unskilled positions that do not require much effort during work time, the positions are reserved and contracted for quickly.
10. What are the governmental organizations involved in processing an EB-3 application?
U.S. Department of Labor and United States Immigration (USCIS).
11. Where can I find the official information about EB-3?
More information about EB-3 can be found from the website of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.